Monday, February 17, 2014

So Many Projects, So Little Time!

I've got what seems like a million projects in some stage of completeness, though most of them are still in the "concept" stage.  Today, though, I've made significant progress on three different projects.  I thought I'd give a little sneak peek into what's been happening around the Harris house lately.


photo-35

I've been getting up close and personal with my can of black spray paint, taking old frames from "awful" to "awesome" and putting together some home-made art.   Don't you just love spray paint? What kinds of projects have you done with it? I'd love to know!


photo-34

I cracked open a new set of watercolor paints, and tried my hand at a simple but effective painting technique to create more home-made art to decorate our home.  I'm pretty excited about the results and hope to share soon.   Have you ever tried your hand at watercolors?


photo-33

Last but certainly not least, I finally started the make-over of Thrift Store Nellie, my $20 end table.  She's got beautiful curves!   She's about halfway done, and I hope she'll be fully done by the end of the day tomorrow.    So many folks out there have had such smashing success with painted furniture... I'd love to hear about yours too!

I'm loving this burst of productivity and creativity!   And I'm looking forward to sharing the finished products very soon.

How about you?  What's happening in your home lately?  I'd love to hear about it!  Please do leave a comment below to say Hello and catch me up on what's happening in your world.

__________________________

I'd like to invite you to come back next Tuesday to my weekly "Happy Tuesday" Link Party.  Each week we're sharing anything and everything that makes us happy!  That's easy enough, right?   The party starts on Monday nights at 9pm Eastern, and lasts all day Tuesday.   Please come and join in! You can read more about the party by clicking on the image below.


Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment