Monday, February 10, 2014

Gratitude - Day 40

(Written, but not posted, on Sun Feb 9)
I'd like to thank Billy Joel, Martina McBride and The Manhattan Transfer for visiting today and keeping me company on the long drive down I-95 today.  


A special note of thanks to Barry Manilow for joining us for a quick trip down memory lane as we drove through Northern VA.   It was really nice of Michael Buble to stop by too.  He is such a great pick-me-up when things start to get a little boring south of Richmond.

Point of Grace, thank you for joining the party along Highway 64 in North Carolina, you're always an inspiration.  

And of course Frank - Old Blue Eyes - now he knows how to keep a girl company!   What a gentleman!

It was a great party today, so glad so many folks could come.

And I'm so glad to be home again.



_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment