Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gratitude - Day 47

IMG_1245

I don't know what it was ... the wine, the charcuterie platter, the fireside table...  maybe some of that had to do with it.   But without a doubt, tonight's dinner date with my husband was the best conversation we've had in a long time.

We talked and talked about important things... about our beliefs, about our views of the world.  About Good and Evil and the nature of humanity.  About books, movies, about work and home. 

I'm so grateful to have taken the time to be together, to share.  To love.   

So grateful.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping in, Pinky. I'm loving this Gratitude Project, it is really making a difference in how I see the world around me. Thank you for commenting and widening the circle of gratitude!

      Delete