Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gratitude - Day 46


I just read an email from a friend describing a horrific scene she endured yesterday with her son in an intense and terrifying health scare.  Without going into details, to say she went to hell and back would be an accurate depiction of her story.

Yet her story ends with grace and love and joy, as she realized the gifts she's been blessed with even if they come in scary packages.

I'm so grateful that my friend's son is ok.

I'm so grateful that my friend found her way through the scary to the grace.

I'm so grateful that there is grace.

Thank You.

_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment