Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gratitude - Day 44

I'm feeling in a little bit of a funk today.  Maybe it's cabin fever. I don't know.  But it's really easy to feel restless and scattered, a little bit grumpy, and dissatisfied.

So for my gratitude project today, I'm focusing on the basics.

I'm focusing on gratitude for my food, my shelter, the love of my family.  These things are (blessedly) constants in my life, and when I'm feeling out of sorts, I always focus there.

I'm grateful for this Gratitude Project, and how it gives me an anchor each day.  Before this project, I'd have just stayed in my grey funk today.  But because of it, I am taking the time to consider my blessings.  And that is always a good thing to do when you're feeling a little funky.



_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment