Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gratitude - Day 33

photo-30
I'm loving what technology does for our family.

 I used to resent the intrusion of "screen time" into our family time. But now that we're all spread apart, I depend on it.

 I love that my daughter asks to FaceTime with us to let us know about how happy she is in her new semester of classes.

 I love that my son and I can banter via text messages about the Super Bowl commercials, pretty much as if we're in the same room.

 Being spread apart from my kids is not fun.
 Interacting with them, even in bits and bytes, is definitely fun.
Very grateful for staying in touch tonight.

_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment