Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gratitude - Day 49

photo-37

Mmmm, yummy warm and filling soup for dinner tonight.
I'm grateful for this tasty dinner on a night when I'm craving junk food.   I've been counting calories lately, and have had a devil of a time keeping under my daily allotment each day.  Today I'm grateful for this soup because its delicious and filling, and yet it keeps me on track with healthy nutrients at a low calorie count.   I can end my day feeling good about my food choices.  

Thank goodness for lentils.  
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment