Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Crafts Inspiration



I've been getting into the frame of mind to begin Christmas crafting lately.  It's a lot of fun for me to gather inspiration from lots of sources.   While I have declared a no shopping rule for my Christmas decorations this year, that doesn't mean I can't craft new things from items I already have in my stash!  

When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I knew this could be one of the ways I change up the things around my house without spending a dime.   



In the article, Shauna describes how she used cardboard cereal boxes to form the pyramids, and then glued and painted various items to cover them.  I'm pretty darn sure I can do that!

Last year, I made some small trees using pinecones and sweet gum seed balls, so I already have a start on this concept.



Here's another fun idea, and I think I have some wire that will work in my stash.



I was walking around Target the other day, looking for inspiration, and I found plenty!!!








I'm pretty sure there will be some newly crafted tree forms decorating our home this season!

How about you?  How are you planning to decorate for Christmas this year?    I'd love to hear about it in the comments section!


___________________________

Linking to:

A Delightsome Life:  Home and Garden Thursday
The Golden Sycamore:  Inspiration Gallery
French Country Cottage:   Feathered Nest Friday
Katherine's Corner:   Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop
Imparting Grace:  Grace At Home
Lamberts Lately:  Create It Thursday
A Creative Princess: It's A Party

No comments:

Post a Comment