Monday, November 24, 2014

Gratitude - Day 327 - Nov 23, 2014

Lots going on here at home today, and for that I'm grateful


Breakfast with my quartet and hubby.
Singing before 9am is always a good idea.
Quartet was coached by the director of the #1 chorus in the world - AWESOME!
Lunch with friends, making more connections.
Hosted another quartet for coaching here in our home, got to listen to them have fun.
Quiet evening at home.
Pulled out the Christmas decor bins and am preparing for decorating the house. 

Full day.

Good day.

Very grateful.  :-)


.  _________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment