Friday, November 21, 2014

Gratitude - Day 324 - Nov 20, 2014

I finished up my visit with my mom today, and had the chance to stop by and see two of my sisters for brief visits as well, before I headed home.   I'm grateful for this trip - we all need each other, and heaven knows I spend enough time traveling for my hobby, I could certainly make time to see my family too.  


I've said before, family can be tough.  You generally don't get to pick your parents, your siblings.  Getting along  can be difficult, if anyone has any "junk" to deal with.  And let's face it, who doesn't have junk?  But as I get older, I'm figuring it out.  Figuring out how to choose the battles, how to let go of old hurts and allow room for new perspectives.   

And in the big picture, as the saying goes, it's all good.  Love wins.  Every time.  



.  _________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment