Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gratitude - Day 334 - Nov 30, 2014


We made great progress today on our Christmas decorating.


We got the lights and wreaths put up outside, and we got most of the first floor finished and boxes put away.    Tomorrow I hope to finish the upstairs TV room and the mantel in the living room.  

It feels great to have beautiful decorations around us.  It makes me so happy, and really helps me celebrate the season.

I'm grateful once again today for these blessings, the beauty of the season and the joy the season brings.

__________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment