Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gratitude - Day 320 - Nov 16, 2014

Today I'm grateful for my snuggly family room.




I spent the day deep cleaning - dusting all the blinds, washing all the windows. cleaning the floors, wiping down baseboards and crown molding, dusting and cleaning all the furniture, and finally changing the slipcover on the couch to the warm brown velvet.  


I love this room.   No one will ever accuse me of being an interior designer, by any means.   But it suits us.   The couch is comfy, the chairs are comfy, and the fireplace is perfect with its light-switch ease of turning on the gas.  No, I haven't finished the chair slipcover yet.  No, I haven't even started the other chair.  No, I don't have any curtains.  No, things don't match perfectly.   But it works for me.


I'm preparing for a party next weekend. I created a banner to show my appreciation to my Carolina Harmony Chorus friends for all the support they've given me and my quartet as we went into the Sweet Adelines competition last week.   I like that the banner will hang here all week, reminding me once more of all the reasons I have in my life to be grateful.

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment