Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gratitude - Day 323 - Nov 19, 2014

Still visiting with family today.  And it's still tough, but better than it would have been in years past. 

I'm grateful for time spent together, looking at old family photos, telling stories from the past.   

I'm grateful for time spent with my sister and niece today.

I'm grateful for opportunities to build bridges and mend fences.  



.  _________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, not sure what is hapening but hope all bridges are built and fences mended. I am in a similiar spot and this weekend will be very ackward and hard. Not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Pinky. I'll be thinking of you. :-)

      Delete