Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gratitude - Day 319 - Nov 15, 2014

I'm grateful today for my friend and chorus director, Michael Gellert.



He is an awesome teacher, coach, and encourager.  He has taught me so much about singing, and I've also learned about kindness and generosity from him.  

I had a voice lesson with him today, and it was just wonderful.  He challenges me, he helps me understand where I have strengths and where I need to grow.  

I really appreciate everything he does to bring out the better performer in me.   :-)_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment