Monday, November 24, 2014

Gratitude - Day 328 - Nov 24, 2014

I spent my day today looking at family photos, and creating ornaments for a "family tree" Christmas tree.  I really enjoyed the project, and am grateful for it.




Making the ornaments provided me the opportunity to reflect in a meditative way as I worked.   I remembered times gone by, and I thought about each person in the photos, and how lucky I am to have them in my family.

I hope to show this Christmas tree here on the blog once it's complete.  But for today, I'm just enjoying the walk down memory lane, and the quiet, uninterrupted creativity time.  Just what I needed today!
.  _________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment