Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gratitude - Day 318 - Nov 14, 2014

Grateful for slow days.  For days where I have no agenda, no obligations


It's hard to believe that just over a year ago, I was still working 40+ hours each week at my job, managing a bigger house, taking care of a bigger yard and garden, and participating in several volunteer activities.  How did I get it all done?

Now, my time is my own.  My "To Do" list won't really matter if I put it off.   I have the glorious luxury of choosing whether to do chores or more fun things.  I really don't have many "must do" items anymore.  The only reason I don't sit still even more is that I still have my old habits of wanting to be productive, to show something for my day.

I'm grateful for the ease that has settled into my life.  For the stability we have that allows me to be so much more relaxed.  I'm blessed to be 46 years old and already "retired".   

Grateful for the many blessings of my life._________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment