Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gratitude - Day 322 - Nov 18, 2014

Family can be difficult.
I've always had a tough relationship which my mom.   Two stubborn women who both like to be right makes for lots of tension and hurt feelings over the years

I'm grateful that time is softening the rough edges, both within me and within my mom.

Grateful that my visit has gone "so far, so good."   There have been many times today when things happened that I would have flipped out over in the past, but today I choose to just breathe and move on.   Times when the argument is not worth it.   Times when I notice a softening in her, and I took it as an unspoken truce.  

I want to have a good relationship.  I'm learning how.  Slowly, but hopefully in time.

.  _________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment