Monday, November 10, 2014

Gratitude - Day 306-314 - Nov 2-10, 2014

Lustre Quartet - SAI 2015 International 6th Place Finalists
Spent the week immersed in Sweet Adelines International convention.    Looking back, the week is one big blur - so many wonderful things happened, so many great friends made and re-connected.   



So much love of music, so much great fellowship.   

Didn't exactly have the outcome I wanted, as far as my quartet is concerned.  We didn't go up in points or placement from last year... went down in both.  But we still gave great performances, had many people compliment us on our entertainment, and we had a lot of fun.  And we're 6th in the world, which is no small feat! So all in all, it's a good week.

Spending the day today looking back at the pictures, remembering the moments, treasuring it all.

I'm every so grateful for everything that has happened to me in my Sweet Adelines life.  My life is rich beyond compare because of this organization.   So grateful!
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment