Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gratitude - Day 36

IMG_1118
Some mornings it's just hard to do the right thing.

The "right" thing these days is to get up and go for a walk.  Get moving.  Don't spend all morning sitting on my comfy couch, getting lost in blogs and Facebook and other non-important things.

The "right" thing is hard to do when it's raining and cold.   But it's not impossible.

I'm grateful today to myself for having the courage to go ahead and go for a walk, even in the cold rain.  I have a huge umbrella which protected me from the wet.  It worked well!

I'm grateful to myself for not giving up on myself, for taking the easy way out.

Thank you, Me, for treating myself with the respect I deserve and getting in some exercise when it could have been so much easier to skip.

_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment