Friday, February 14, 2014

Gratitude - Day 45

Here we are, Valentine's Day.  The obvious thing for me to be grateful for today is the love of my husband.   Yes, I am so grateful for that.  

But I'm also ever so grateful for all of the various types of Love I find in my life.


The love between me and my son.
The love between me and my daughter.
The love between me and my parents.  and my sisters.
The love between me and my dear friends, Lori, Lori and Kate.
The love between me and my mentor, Michael.
The love between me and my friends, the ones I'm very close to and those who are more of acquaintances.
The love between me and my former colleagues/friends.

And most of all:
the love I feel for myself.
and the love between me and my Creator.

Without these last two, none of the other ones matter.  

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment