Monday, February 3, 2014

Gratitude - Day 34

skies

What a difference there is in just 20 minutes!

I woke up today to a rainy morning, and even though it was warmer than usual, it was still to wet to go out for a walk.  As the afternoon came along, the skies cleared and the weather radar showed little risk of more rain, so I ventured out for a walk.

The skies and clouds were so pretty, a bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds moving quickly on the breeze.  My walk was just what I needed to jump-start my brain out of a morning fog.

I grabbed a glass of water and went to the screened porch to enjoy the warm weather for a minute.  Soon the warm breeze changed to a cool wind, and the skies covered over with dark grey clouds.  Within minutes rain was pouring down.

I'm grateful today for unseasonably warm air that encourages me to stretch my legs for a walk.
I'm grateful today for the gentle sound of the wind chimes on the breeze.
I'm grateful today for pretty skies and bright sun to bring cheer.
I'm grateful today for the grey clouds that bring life-giving rain to the earth.
I'm grateful for good timing and staying dry.
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment