Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 54


When you begin to count your blessings as regular habit, you soon find that there are so many blessings to count, you don't know where to start!

Today I find myself repeating myself over and over - I'm filled up with all that I have in my life, so profoundly grateful for my family, my friends, the world I find myself in.

I spent the whole weekend singing, and learning, and having just such a wonderful time.  My husband was my partner in this, making sure we all had meals and transportation and alarm clocks and fresh towels.  My friends were great team members.  My coach was a great teacher and mentor and it was wonderful getting to know her more personally.  I couldn't have asked for a better weekend of my singing life.

And now I find myself on my back porch in my favorite spot, listening to my favorite playlist of music, enjoying the warm spring air (and it's still February!), and enjoying watching the dozens of birds that are at our various feeders.   Wrens, chickadees, sparrows, cardinals, mockingbirds, titmouses, woodpeckers and bluebirds have all visited today at one time or another.   It won't be long before the hummingbirds are back in town.  What joy I receive from watching these birds as they go about their busy lives.

It's more joy in one weekend than one person should be allowed to experience. 

So very thankful.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment