Friday, January 31, 2014

Gratitude - Day 30

No picture for this Gratitude Project post.  

I'm grateful for a busy day yesterday that went by so quickly that I forgot to take any pictures.  
I'm grateful for friends visiting tonight, giving me a reason to be busy yesterday - cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!

I'm grateful for a trip out to go shopping, to pick up inexpensive little things that make a house a little more homey.

I'm grateful for dinner with my hubby, nothing extravagant, just good food and good company, warm home and warm hearts.

I'm grateful for this Gratitude Project, which has led me to be ever more mindful of all of the blessings in my life.   I'm grateful that I'm being gracious enough with myself to not be bothered by a day-late gratitude post that should have gone up yesterday but didn't.

I'm grateful for you.   Thanks for following along.  :-)
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment