Sunday, January 19, 2014

Gratitude - Day 18

IMG_0987
Over the last two weeks I've noticed that many of my Gratitude posts have referenced my Sweet Adelines hobby.  That's no surprise really, since I retired last summer to allow myself to become a "full time Sweet Adeline".   So singing, begin with singer friends, learning from singing coaches, participating in singing activities - these are all things I do on a really regular basis and these things bring so much joy to my life.  

Today (really, for yesterday), I'm grateful for my new chorus in NC.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to sing with 30 great gals who are so friendly and welcoming and talented. I'm grateful for the chance to learn from excellent Sweet Adelines coaches.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to become a section leader and share what I've learned over the years with these ladies.   I'm grateful for the "belonging" that comes with joining a Sweet Adelines chapter.

Very proud to be a Sweet Adeline.

_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment