Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gratitude - Day 11

IMG_0887

So glad to be a member of Harbor City Music Company Show Chorus.   These women (and one special man) are my family - I have 70 mothers, aunts, grandmothers, sisters, and daughters all in this one group.  The way we have fun, help each other, and make magic together is just the best!  

This photo from last night's annual, belated holiday party doesn't begin to capture the essence of this special group of people, but it will serve to remind me of them.

So grateful for this family.
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment