Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gratitude - Day 29

IMG_1092

Yes, still grateful for the snow, partly because I'm able to just stay home and don't have to go out in the uncleared icy roads.   Partly because it brings a quiet and a calm to the neighborhood.  Partly because it's so darned pretty.

But today, I'm also grateful for my friendships.  On a day when I encountered some frustrating exchanges with some hard-to-deal-with people, I also encountered some lovely messages of friendship and inspiration. I also got a surprise message from my daughter, who shows me all the time how much she is growing up and becoming such a fine person.  And my husband came home from his business trip, making the house feel warm again with his presence.

I have so much to be grateful for. :-)
_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment