Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 23

kim

This girl.  My girl.

She's 20 years old today, and I can't believe it!
The years have passed in the blink of an eye.
It seems like a million years ago.  It seems like yesterday.

There's nothing I can write here that will capture what I'm feeling.  No way to put into words what my heart knows.  The joy she brings.  The light she brings.   What I learn from her.  How she's changed me, how she's changed the world around her.

So very grateful for this girl.

My girl.

____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment