Monday, January 27, 2014

Gratitude - Day 27

photo-26

I'm taking some time today to chill out and do some work in a new environment - a local coffeehouse.  Because I'm traveling right now, with coaching appointments tonight and some free time during the day, I figured I could get out of the hotel room, and get my laptop work done somewhere else.

I'm grateful to have a job where I can be flexible with my surroundings.
Grateful for the smell of good coffee, the comfort of a leather chair in a warm coffeehouse.
I'm grateful to be coaching a quartet and a chorus tonight.
I'm grateful to be amongst friends in my singing adventures.
I'm grateful to be sharing a hotel room with my husband, who's coincidentally in town on business too.


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment