Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gratitude - Day 182 - July 1, 2014

So grateful today for my family.


I mean, every day I'm grateful for them, and I know that I have the blessings I have because of the love and support I've received from my family over my lifetime.

Today I spent a lot of time in the garden, weeding and watering, deadheading and inspecting, just generally being quiet and reflecting on a wide variety of things.  I kept coming back to the love I feel for my family.  

My children mean everything to me.
My husband is the best thing that ever happened to me.
My mom has given me everything she could, and has always loved me.
My dad was the same, spending his life doing everything he could.
My sisters are awesome people who bring so much to everyone around them.
My in-laws have loved and supported me from the day we met.
And now we're welcoming a new daughter to the family when our son marries next year.

Life is so good, and is made even better with the love of our families around us.

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment