Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Gratitude - Day 189 - July 8, 2014

What a wonderful "down day" I've had today, after returning from Germany yesterday!



After flying home all day, and having been all mixed up on sleep schedules due to jet lag and time zone differences, I took today off of any expected activities and housework, and just chilled out.   

I took a long leisurely walk around the yard, watering hose in hand, and gave everything a nice long drink.  The 90+ degree temps we've been having here in Raleigh have really put stress on the plants, so they really needed a good soak.   I used that time to enjoy the colorful blooms, watch the bees and other pollinators do their thing, and enjoy the sweet fragrances in each part of the yard. 

There's no place like home.  :-)



_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment