Monday, July 28, 2014

Gratitude - Day 209 - July 28, 2014

After a weekend away, you never know what you'll find in your garden.   Today I was surprised to find that my experimental bush beans are sprouting nicely, and have gotten a couple of sets of true leaves on them.  



I planted these about two weeks ago, in hopes that I can harvest these stringless beans for a couple of weeks before the season gets too cold in the fall.  I'm probably not doing this right - planting new seeds in mid July - but heck, what's the worst that can happen?  

I'm excited to try something new, and excited to watch things grow. If all goes well, I can have home-grown beans for dinner in September or October.   I'm grateful for these things, and all the other wonders in the garden. 


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment