Friday, July 11, 2014

Gratitude - Day 192 - July 11, 2014

I'm not sure what I'm most thankful for today, so I'll just make a long list.


My husband's arrival home at the end of the day. 
The casual no-cook dinner of chips and salsa, veggies, and cheese.  And margaritas.
The walk around a new park this morning.
The visit to the farmer's market.
The visit to the my favorite local garden center.
The cooler temps and reprieve from the hot sun.
The text from my daughter.
The evening on the couch watching a light hearted movie.

Yes, lots of take-it-easy happening today, for which I'm very grateful.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment