Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 203 - July 22, 2014

Took the day off of "work" of any kind, and spent the entire day pampering, shopping, relaxing, eating out with my husband, and singing.   Not too shabby!  A lot of that time was spent reflecting on things the way they are now, the way they used to be for me, and the way they could be if I want.


I'm grateful for the flexibility and opportunity to live this life, to be in the "here and now" so much more than I ever have before, to really see and really appreciate every gift I've been given.

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment