Monday, July 7, 2014

Gratitude - Day 187 - July 6, 2014

 Day 4 of Germany weekend

Last day here - took a drive to the north a little bit to visit Burg Eltz, a castle on the Mosel River which was built in the 1100's thru the 1500's and which has been in the same family for 33 generations. Had a great lunch along the river, and did a quick tour of the castle before heading back to take my daughter to her train back to Lüneburg. My friend and I capped the day off with a leisurely tapas dinner and ice cream in Wiesbaden. Didn't take many pictures, but made great memories. Hope to come back again, maybe I'll be visiting the new Countess Von Eltz by then. We heard the Count is available.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment