Thursday, July 10, 2014

Gratitude - Day 190 - July 9, 2014

Bounty from the garden... goodness grows and I find it miraculous!



I've been gardening for over 25 years, but this is the first time I've ever tried to have a vegetable garden.  I started small and didn't have high expectations.  But I'm so happy to have been able to harvest four large cucumbers, four tomatoes, and about a dozen banana peppers, in addition to the lettuce we have been enjoying all spring/early summer.   I'm inspired to keep going - will be planting some fall crops to see how they work.  

Very grateful for the miracle of seeds that grow into plants that grow into food that gets put on the table.   

_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment