Saturday, May 10, 2014

Step-By-Step Moss Wreath Tutorial


Here's a quick and easy project tutorial for a moss wreath.



This project was inspired by Simply Suzanne's project, which I pinned earlier this week:  


I told Suzanne that I liked it and would probably make one, and she asked me to post about it if I did, so here you go!














That's all there is to it!   A word of caution - take care with the hot glue, as it seeps through the moss fairly easily resulting in some tender fingertips.  When Suzanne did her project, she used Alene's Craft Glue, which would avoid this problem.  I didn't happen to have any glue on hand, so hot glue worked fine too.



I love the way Suzanne styled her wreath, with the chalkboard behind it and the hydrangea blossoms beneath.  I'm still working on the best styling options for mine, but so far, so good I think.




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.  Please do leave a comment to say hello, or to offer suggestions for styling or other improvements to this project.  And if you decide to make this project, please drop me a note - and Suzanne - to let us know!

________________________________

Linking to:

Between Naps on the Back Porch:  Metamorphosis Monday
StoneGable:  The Scoop
A Stroll Thru Life:  Inspire Me Tuesday
Fluster Buster:  Creative Muster Party
Ivy and Elephants:  Whats It Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment