Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gratitude - Day 120

Grateful tonight for the opportunity to hear my daughter play in her spring semester wind ensemble concert at the University of Maryland where she is a music major.     



Grateful my husband was able to take time off to come up to MD with me to hear the concert.   Grateful that we had a smooth trip, and got to spend a wonderful afternoon having a leisurely meal with our daughter.   Grateful for the gift of beautiful music played by students who love what they're doing.

Very blessed, indeed.




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment