Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gratitude - Day 147


Very grateful today for the transformation of our foyer, stairwell and upstairs hall.  
Thankful for the power of paint.
Thankful for the ability to hire someone to come paint these hard to reach places.
Thankful for the way the new color makes our home feel more like home.

Also, unrelatedly, very thankful for my son, who is so happy and is making some great things happen in his life.

Also, also unrelatedly, very thankful that I was able to book flights to/from Germany today to visit my daughter during her summer abroad program. 

I have a very full heart today. 
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment