Friday, May 9, 2014

Gratitude - Day 128


Adding a little bit of pretty to the downstairs hall bath today.   

It's kind of funny how something so insignificant as a couple of bottles and a candle can make me feel  so much cheerier.  Add in some fresh leaves from the yard, and wow!  This is definitely an easy thing that I need to do more often, and in more areas of the house!

Feeling grateful to have the time and inclination to putter around like this.

Grateful for unexpected little bonuses, like how the underside of the nandina leaves look just a little brown, which blends really nicely with the brown walls, and makes it look like I planned it when I really didn't.

Grateful for unexpectedly learning that nandina has a wonderfully spicy scent when you have occasion to handle and trim and bend its leaves and branches when you're in a small, enclosed room.

Grateful for five minutes of "creative" in the midst of my day today.



_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment