Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gratitude - Day 148 - May 28, 2014

Today is Leap Day in my Gratitude Project 2014.

What?
Somewhere along the line, I've lost track of what day it is, and somehow I find myself on May 28, 2014 thinking it's Gratitude Day 147, when really it should be Gratitude Day 148.  

I bet I lost count in March, when I was pulled every which way with my dad's illness and passing. 

Or maybe I lost count sometime in early January, knowing the way I can be so disorganized sometimes!

In any case, I'll add in this little extra Gratitude post today to get back on track.

From here on out, I'll include today's date in the post title, to help myself keep on track.

Very thankful today for the graciousness that I am able to extend to myself as I make bungling mistakes like this.  Doh!  And very grateful today for you, my friends, who are just as gracious to me, (I hope).


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. Gratitude each day is something we all should practice. Keeping a record of each blessing really drives it home. It is a nice thought to extend too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete