Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Gratitude - Day 126

Grateful for a night out with actual adult humans.

Grateful for a chance to wear a cute new outfit.

Grateful to feel like I'm good at something other than singing (don't get me wrong,  I like being recognized for my singing, but i have more to offer too...)

Grateful for a good meal that I didn't have to cook.

Grateful for a few glasses of wine and lots of laughter.

Grateful to be out and about, away from the house, enjoying more than just gardens and learning tracks.  (I fear I've become isolated????)




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment