Thursday, May 15, 2014

Gratitude - Day 134

I'm grateful today for the rain - all 5" of it! - and for the cooler temperatures that it brought.

I've been enjoying the springtime here in Raleigh, a full month earlier than what I'm accustomed to from living further north.  But last week's 90+ degrees for a week in a row, on Mother's Day weekend?  Now that's just crazy!

I'm glad for the cool down, and the opportunity to exercise and do gardening outside without wording about dangerous heat and humidity.  I'm looking forward to the next five days, with expected temps topping out in the high 70's.


_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment