Saturday, May 10, 2014

Gratitude - Day 129


I'm positively reveling in the luxury of having my daughter home for the weekend. 

She hasn't been here since late January, and while I've seen her fairly frequently while I travel to Maryland, that's still not the same as having her here at home.

Plus today, after 12 years of lessons and performing on various instruments, she actually VOLUNTEERED to give us a performance of a piece she is being judged on next week.  The first time EVER that she asked us to listen to her rehearse!  All these years of taking surreptitious photos and videos, finally she was ready to perform for us.  :-)

I'm one happy mama.  


_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

2 comments:

  1. That's neat! Thank you for your sweet comment on my garden. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Butterfly, hope you'll come again soon!

      Delete