Friday, May 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 141

Spent a couple hours tonight dream shopping for formal dresses.

This crazy singing hobby has me doing all sorts of strange things, but one of the best crazy things is that we get to dress up and be glamorous and feel like a princess.

Tonight I tried on some beautiful gowns, and was pleased to find a couple of different styles that I felt really could work for me.   I felt pretty in what I was wearing, and that's not really a common occurrence. 

Grateful for the fun evening out with friends tonight.
_________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment