Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gratitude - Day 96-99

Time is flying, and days are slipping by unheeded by this Gratitude Project.  

I'd like to get back to posting on a daily basis.   I think that's an integral part of the Gratitude practice that I've established.

But at least I am much more conscious on a daily basis about things I'm grateful for, even if I haven't had the presence of mind to post about them every day.

I'm more likely now to take a moment in the middle of everything to reflect on what good things are around me.  Or to pause at the end of something, in the in-between moments of the day.   I often have mini gratitude moments multiple times during the day, and I even thing "That's going to be my post today".

And that's what my post is about today - the fact that my gratitude practice has integrated fully into my life.   I'm grateful that I'm more grateful.  :-)




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment