Monday, April 21, 2014

Gratitude - Day 110

I've shared this view before, but I'm finding that every single day, this little corner of the world brings me a lot of peace and joy, so I'm sharing it again.



Lately I've been riding a roller coaster of emotions, and there have been some hard days.

I've come to rely on this little corner of the garden as a peaceful oasis.  I gaze out on this spot from the comfort of the screened porch, watching the birds on the feeders or on the ground, and I lose myself in the beauty of it.    I work on learning how to identify the many different types of birds who visit, discerning the sparrows from the wrens.  

I'm able to enjoy the wonder nature, and rest my heart from the various sad things that live there.

It's just a little corner, just a collection of young, immature flowering plants put together kind of haphazardly one afternoon.   But it's beautiful to me, and I'm so grateful to have it.




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment