Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gratitude - Day 118

(posted a day late... again.)

Tuesdays are generally a great day around here, because I get to go to chorus rehearsal in my "small but mighty" Carolina Harmony Chorus.   


This week, I had the pleasure of leading a sectional rehearsal for all the singers on my part.   What fun!   These ladies are awesome.  They had all learned the notes to a new song, and were eagerly working with me to use their best vocal qualities to sing as a unit, with great sound.   I was so happy for them, and so proud to be part of them!

Very simply happy and grateful today for my Carolina Harmony Chorus girls. They're awesome!




_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment