Thursday, April 24, 2014

Gratitude - Day 113

Tonight it would be easy to post - again - about how grateful I am for my Sweet Adelines friends and hobby.  I mean, I'm here at our annual Regional convention and competition, and I'm seeing all the folks I've missed for the last year, and having a blast.   And Yes, I'm so grateful for all of this.  But this year, I'm here in another capacity for the first time - that of the coach of other quartets.

In the past year, I've become a coach for other singers, and there are three quartets competing this weekend who I've had the honor of coaching.   I love coaching, and I love seeing the groups and individuals I work with go up there and perform.   I feel like a proud mama, watching my babies grow.  (Babies who are 20, 30, 40, ... 70 years old!)

This weekend, I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had to work with other singers, helping them explore their musical gifts and become more able to express themselves musically.  I'm grateful for the trust they place in me, and for the effort they put forth to demonstrate what I've tried to teach them.

I'm grateful for this new aspect to my singing hobby.   I'm having so much fun!



_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment