Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 111

(posted a day late... again!)





I'm loving the spring time here in Raleigh.   A last week we went to the Sarah P. Duke Gardens on the campus of Duke University in Durham.  The gardens are absolutely lovely, and have so much to offer at every time of the year.   On this particular day, we had a wonderful time in the spring gardens, enjoying all the tulips and flowering trees.   The azaleas were not quite out yet.   The weather was beautiful, the views were beautiful, and the day as a whole was just fantastic.

So, today my gratitude post is about the lovely weather here, and the fact that I get to enjoy each day's weather now rather than going to a job inside an office building.   I'm so grateful for the flexibility I have to make each day into whatever I want.   And these days, my choice ALWAYS includes spending lots of time outside either in our yard, or exploring the Raleigh-Durham area.  








_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment