Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gratitude - Day 112


The goldfinches have arrived, and they're absolutely stunning!

I've seen as many as 11 individual goldfinches at one time on the feeder and surrounding area, and I think there may be many more in the neighborhood but they come and go at different times.  Once there are more than 8 or 9, they're really hard to keep track of as they fly around!

They've proven they love the thistle seeds I've been putting out - they empty this tube every other day.

We also have cardinals and blue jays to add other vivid colors to the bird feeder area... plus about 6-8 other types of birds whose colors are more muted.   The yard is becoming the happening place in the neighborhood, drawing lots and lots of birds every day, all day long.

I love it!  And I'm so grateful for this simple and beautiful joy in my life.





_____________________________________________

Click below to see all of my posts for my

GratitudeProject2014

I'd love for you to share in this project.  What's making you feel grateful today?
Please leave a comment to share your thoughts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment